Sign up for Class #11, a poetry discussion & workshop at Berl’s led by Farrah Field!
Class #11 will meet Tuesday nights in the shop from 7:30-9:30pm for five weeks: May 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29.
Class #11 Reading list:
- Human Achievements by Lauren Hunter
- True Stories by Sophie Calle
- revv. you’ll--ution by Brenda Iijima
- If The Tabloids Are True What Are You? by Matthea Harvey
- Hollywood Forever by Harmony Holiday
EVERY CLASS we will discuss one poetry book. EVERY CLASS all attendees will workshop one poem. And we will all have a healthy snack!
Cost is $300, which includes 5 books, 5 discussions, and 5 of your poems workshopped!
Drop-ins are welcome! Please email Farrah with questions.