Sign up for a poetry discussion & workshop at Berl’s led by Farrah Field!
Class meets Tuesday nights in the shop from 7:30-9:30pm for five weeks: May 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29.
May Class reading list is comprised of poetry and art collaborations:
- Human Achievements by Lauren Hunter
- the hindrances of a householder by Jennifer Bartlett
- revv. you’ll--ution by Brenda Iijima
- GHOST OF by Diana Khoi Nguyen
- Hollywood Forever by Harmony Holiday
EVERY CLASS we will discuss one poetry book. EVERY CLASS all attendees will workshop one poem. And we will all have a healthy snack!
Cost is $300, which includes 5 books, 5 discussions, and 5 of your poems workshopped!